Do I qualify as trade client?
At Flexpress, we love talking print terminology, so if you don’t know that A4 is half the size of A3, couldn’t explain the difference between CMYK, PMS and RGB or think that Spot UV is a sun cream, we probably aren’t the right company for you.
If, however, you’re in a business that has a regular and significant requirement for printed products, who has the means to confidently and accurately prepare and upload ready-to-print PDF files, and who understands basic print processes and terminology, then by signing up here you can have instant access to online pricing and ordering from Flexpress: one of the most versatile, and professional, online trade printing companies in the UK.
And once you’ve signed up, here are our promises to you.
- If you are a print reseller, we won’t ever approach your customers or make any attempt to contact them.
- We won’t use samples of your jobs for promotional purposes such as on our website or printed publicity materials without your written permission.
- We won’t ever reveal, without asking your express permission, that you are our customer.
- All goods supplied will be delivered in plain, unbranded packaging with no reference to us.
- If we are delivering a job ourselves, it will be in an unbranded delivery vehicle by non-uniformed staff.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances (such as a machine breakdown) we are unable to dispatch your job on time, we will ensure you are forewarned and do our best to make amends.
- We won’t sacrifice service or product quality merely to be the cheapest, or cut corners just to be the fastest. In our experience it’s always better to do the job well and once.
- We’ll never knowingly print a file containing errors. In fact we check every file for at least ten of the most common file preparation errors and will always notify you if we find something amiss.
- If we feel your job will turn out anything less than perfect, we’ll always forewarn you and give you the opportunity to make changes.
- We only use first grade, current materials, never any clearance or sub-standard lines so you can rely on consistent quality each and every time you order.
- On the rare occasion you, or your client have reason to complain, we will endeavour to resolve any issue as quickly and professionally as possible.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Us
Just a quick note to say thank you and well done to you and the rest of the crew at Flexpress on the urgent 12pp landscape job you have just produced.
Quality was spot on and, as it was ready sooner than expected, allowed us to make better use of our own transport.
We have received the songbook and we are delighted with both the printing and the service. Thank you very much. I shall mention your company on Facebook today.
Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thanks for all your help getting our panels sorted for the Pub17 show. I've been very impressed with the design and I wouldn't hesitate to use Flexpress again in the future.
Thanks for delivering the Publications Catalogue so promptly – they look great too.
You did an excellent job for us in July, our customer was delighted, and he's not an easy one to please.