We understand that as your trusted trade supplier of great value printed products we are an extension to your own business and take this responsibility seriously. Our promise to you is:
- We won’t ever approach your customers or make any attempt to contact them.
- We won’t use samples of your jobs for promotional purposes such as on our website or printed publicity materials without your written permission.
- We won’t ever reveal, without asking your express permission, that you are our customer.
- All goods supplied will be delivered in plain, unbranded packaging with no reference to us.
- If we are delivering a job ourselves, it will be in an unbranded delivery vehicle by non-uniformed staff.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances (such as a machine breakdown) we are unable to dispatch the job on time, we will ensure you are forewarned and do our best to make amends.
- We won’t sacrifice quality merely to be the cheapest, or cut corners just to be the fastest. In our experience it’s always better to do the job well and once.
- We won’t knowingly print a file containing errors. In fact we check every file for the ten most common file preparation errors and will always notify you if we find something amiss.
- If we feel your job will turn out anything less than perfect, we’ll always forewarn you and give you the opportunity to make changes.
- We only use first grade, current materials, never any clearance or sub-standard lines so you can rely on consistent quality each and every time you order.
- On the rare occasion you, or your client have reason to complain, we will endeavour to resolve any issue as quickly and professionally as possible.
- In the event of a complaint over quality, requiring a reprint or refund our policy is: a) we will only reprint or refund against goods which can be returned. b) Wherever possible we will reprint as opposed to refund. If the material is time-sensitive and therefore the client feels they still need to use the job; even if it is not perfect, the job is deemed commercially acceptable and our maximum refund in this instance is 25% of the original cost.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Us
I wanted to give you a big thank you for delivering the Twist frame so quickly. From the time I sent the first email to the afternoon you set it up took less than 5 working days. Amazing turnaround and outstanding service as always. I've received excellent feedback from our Product Manager and MD, it looks great.
Wanted to thank you all for your help this year with my print requirements - Flexpress really are terrific printers!
We have received the songbook and we are delighted with both the printing and the service. Thank you very much. I shall mention your company on Facebook today.
A small note to say a big thank you for your help with our recent order. I really appreciated you checking in with us before going to print and for your help in posting to two addresses.
Once again Flexpress have come up trumps.
Thank you for doing the books for us, absolutely perfect, in time, on budget - what more could I ask.
Definitely be doing business again.