Aluminium Faced Composite Boards
A very strong board which withstands heavy impact.
- Just 2mm thick but very strong
- White printable finish
- Up to 1.2m(h) x 1.2m(w) available online
- Fully weatherproof
- Ideal for signage or hoardings
- Good impact resistance
- Fully Recyclable
See 'more details' for further information
Dilite aluminium faced composite board is an innovation based on Dibond. Despite being just 2mm thick, two layers of 0.2mm thick white faced aluminium sandwich a polyethylene core, making it very strong, fully weatherproof and capable of withstanding impact. It's common uses include:
- Sports ground hoardings
- Builders advertising screens
- simple flat signage
Unlike many who print onto reel-fed material and glue mount onto the sheet, Flexpress offer high quality full colour printing, directly to the surface of the sheet eliminating the possibility of water getting between the layers and the product de-laminating. The print is totally waterproof and will not fade - even in the brightest of sunlight.
Furthermore using computer controlled cutting equipment, we can cut Dilite to pretty much any shape required.
Why choose Flexpress for printed Dilite?
- FREE 10 point file-check to detect potential print issues
- Rapid dispatch as standard
- Excellent quality fully weatherproof full colour printing
- Direct to substrate printing so will never peel off.
- Optional cutting to shape
- UK Based Company keeping British people in jobs
- Everything printed and finished in-house ensuring total quality control
There is a limit to what we can price online. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
Please note: Due to static inherent in this printing process, heavy coverage solids on this material may result in occasional unavoidable banding.