Flexpress NHS Fan Clappers
Every Thursday we’re all on our doorsteps showing our appreciation for the NHS for putting their lives on the line to save ours.
Of course, we all want to help out right now but we can’t all make scrubs or provide food parcels. So that made us think. What could a printing company, like ourselves, do to help? Albeit in some small way?
Here’s our answer: clapthenhs.co.uk our dedicated website where you can order our charity NHS fan clapper – as seen at major football clubs throughout the country when they want the clapping to be LOUD!
So why invest in our NHS Fan clapper? Here’s 10 great reasons:
1. ALL profits are donated to the NHS (and for transparency we tell you how much that will be)
2. Superb quality, matt laminated 300gsm board – designed to last.
3. Order as few as you need even if that’s just one!
4. You don’t need two hands to use our clapper just one hand free and a surface to tap against.
5. Order 50+ and we’ll brand them with your image for FREE.
6. Our price includes VAT, delivery and an extremely generous, transparent donation to the NHS.
7. All donations in aid of the NHS Charities Covid-19 appeal through Virginmoneygiving.com
8. They’re loud – VERY loud!
9. Hands don’t get sore and pans don’t get dented!
9. Kids from 5 to 95 love them because not only are they great fun they’re extremely addictive.
10. Pack includes everything you need, pre-creased fan clapper, elastic band and instructions.
And as a bonus you’ll be playing your part in helping to save jobs by keeping the British Printing Industry printing at this extremely difficult time.
We know you have a million things to spend your money on right now, but what’s more important than saving lives. Help us to raise as much as we can for this truly worthwhile cause. Buy today from clapthenhs.co.uk
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Us
Quick note to acknowledge receipt of the booklets yesterday, and to say that I'm absolutely delighted with the result - once again, a superb service from Flexpress! I've forwarded your invoice to our finance department with a request that they cough up as soon as possible (they are usually fairly good).
Just wanted to say many thanks again for the continued good service this year.
Just wanted to thank you for turning around the co-op leaflets so quickly especially given the unsatisfactory artwork that I first forwarded. This is greatly appreciated.
Just wanted to place on record for the quick turnaround and quality of the Orders of service.
Thanks for delivering the Publications Catalogue so promptly – they look great too.