Flexpress’ Coronavirus Update
In light of the current situation with the Corona Virus we thought it best to make our working situation, and plans for continuance clear to our clients and suppliers.
- We are open for business and fully functioning as usual. As a family business committed to safeguarding the financial security of our staff, we will continue to do so as long as we are legally able.
- Our business is well-prepared for such an emergency as we have made best use of automation and cross-training staff over recent times. We have a highly committed team able to cover multiple roles, who are prepared to work overtime as necessary, and we are confident in their ability to pull together to support each other and our clients.
- We will only work with low-risk suppliers who can demonstrate a clear approach to minimising the spread of the disease.
- We believe the best way to safeguard our employees, and therefore our business for the meantime, is to minimise visits to our premises so we would politely request that:
- Clients refrain from collecting goods. Delivery is free and will be arranged to your preferred address as an alternative.
- We avoid personal meetings wherever possible and find practical alternatives such as online meeting platforms or telephone conference calls.
- All orders be placed using telephone, email, or one of our web-based channels such as our website. Please DO NOT physically call in to place orders
- We reserve the right to test all visitors for signs of the virus prior to them being allowed further access to our facilities.
- Staff members are being advised to follow government guidelines including frequent washing hands, cleaning surfaces and to avoid unnecessary social interaction in order to protect themselves and others.
- Any staff member showing any symptoms will immediately self-isolate or risk disciplinary proceedings.
As a small business we rely on your support and regular orders and will do our level best to return the loyalty you show us.
We recognise that adding any sort of obstacle to ordering is not conducive to good business, and is far from ideal for a business built on very personal relationships. However we hope that you will bear with us during these unprecedented and unpredictable times.
Finally we would also like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families continued good fortune and most importantly, good health.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Us
Thanks for delivering the Publications Catalogue so promptly – they look great too.
The Diagnostic Atlas job arrive to day, I just wanted to say that Richard was delighted and thought it was a great job!! There is going to be another similar one shortly (not sure when) and we will definitely use Flexpress for that one as well!
Quick note to acknowledge receipt of the booklets yesterday, and to say that I'm absolutely delighted with the result - once again, a superb service from Flexpress! I've forwarded your invoice to our finance department with a request that they cough up as soon as possible (they are usually fairly good).
Wanted to thank you all for your help this year with my print requirements - Flexpress really are terrific printers!
Just a quick note to say thank you and well done to you and the rest of the crew at Flexpress on the urgent 12pp landscape job you have just produced.
Quality was spot on and, as it was ready sooner than expected, allowed us to make better use of our own transport.