Do I qualify as trade client?
If you are primarily involved in one the following areas of business, the chances are you will automatically qualify as a trade client by our definition.
- Graphic Design
- Editing and Publishing
- Print Management
- Print In-plant
- Selling print
- Producing print
- Professional Print Buying
Fundamentally we look for clients who have a regular and significant requirement for printed products, who can confidently and accurately prepare and upload ready-to-print PDF files, and who understand basic print processes and terminology.
If you don’t know a stitch from a staple, understand the difference between CMYK, PMS and RGB or know that an A4 sheet printed both sides and folded in half is known as an A5 4pp then we probably aren’t the right company for you.
What can I expect from you?
We designed our service specifically to meet the needs of our trade, print re-seller clients. We see ourselves as an extension to your business and take this responsibility seriously. Our promise to you is:
- We won’t ever approach your customers or make any attempt to contact them.
- We won’t use samples of your jobs for promotional purposes such as on our website or printed publicity materials without your written permission.
- We won’t ever reveal, without asking your express permission, that you are our customer.
- All goods supplied will be delivered in plain, unbranded packaging with no reference to us.
- If we are delivering a job ourselves, it will be in an unbranded delivery vehicle by non-uniformed staff.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances (such as a machine breakdown) we are unable to dispatch the job on time, we will ensure you are forewarned and do our best to make amends.
- We won’t sacrifice service or product quality merely to be the cheapest, or cut corners just to be the fastest. In our experience it’s always better to do the job well and once.
- We’ll never knowingly print a file containing errors. In fact we check every file for at least ten of the most common file preparation errors and will always notify you if we find something amiss.
- If we feel your job will turn out anything less than perfect, we’ll always forewarn you and give you the opportunity to make changes.
- We only use first grade, current materials, never any clearance or sub-standard lines so you can rely on consistent quality each and every time you order.
- On the rare occasion you, or your client have reason to complain, we will endeavour to resolve any issue as quickly and professionally as possible.
- In the event of a complaint over quality, requiring a reprint or refund our policy is: a) we will only reprint or refund against goods which can be returned. b) Wherever possible we will reprint as opposed to refund. If the material is time-sensitive and therefore the client feels they still need to use the job; even if it is not perfect, the job is deemed commercially acceptable and our maximum refund in this instance is 25% of the original cost.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Us
We have received the songbook and we are delighted with both the printing and the service. Thank you very much. I shall mention your company on Facebook today.
Just wanted to place on record for the quick turnaround and quality of the Orders of service.
Just wanted to say many thanks again for the continued good service this year.
Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thanks for all your help getting our panels sorted for the Pub17 show. I've been very impressed with the design and I wouldn't hesitate to use Flexpress again in the future.
Just wanted to thank you for turning around the co-op leaflets so quickly especially given the unsatisfactory artwork that I first forwarded. This is greatly appreciated.