Fluted Polypropylene Boards
A versatile, lightweight corrugated plastic board ideal for a wide variety of uses.
- 4mm thick lightweight rigid and durable
- Chemical, moisture & stain resistant
- Up to 1.2m(h) x 1.2m(w) available online
- Weatherproof full colour printing
- Extremely versatile
- Good impact resistance
- Relatively low cost
See 'more details' for further information
Flexpress print onto 4mm thick Correx - the leading brand of fluted polypropylene which is manufactured in the UK. Corona treated, it offers excellent ink adhesion and is lightweight, chemical resistant, waterproof and easy to work with. Typical uses of Correx include:
- Retail, estate agents and political signs and placards
- Printed advertising graphics
- Point of purchase displays
- Models and prototypes
- Covers, wall panels and partitions
Unlike many who print onto reel-fed material and glue mount onto the sheet, Flexpress offer high quality full colour printing, directly to the surface of the sheet eliminating the possibility of water getting between the layers and the product de-laminating. The print is totally waterproof and will not fade - even in the brightest of sunlight.
Furthermore using computer controlled cutting equipment, we can cut Correx to pretty much any shape required.
Why choose Flexpress for printed Correx?
- FREE 10 point file-check to detect potential print issues
- Rapid dispatch as standard
- Excellent quality fully weatherproof full colour printing
- Direct to substrate printing so will never peel off.
- Optional cutting to shape
- UK Based Company keeping British people in jobs
- Everything printed and finished in-house ensuring total quality control
There is a limit to what we can price online. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.