We often get asked “Do i still need to print letterheads with my stationery”.
There is good reason to ask. Companies are sending fewer and fewer letters, often favouring email contact and as such. So, what are the benefits are using printed letterheads;
1) Reinfore your brand – Using company logos, artwork and colours to create brand awareness and recognisable material which resonates with people.
3) Professional image – Letterheads are the perfect way to create a professional image of your business; giving you credibility and creating a trustworthy reputation.
4) Important Contact details – letterheads are a great way of providing clients and potential clients with all the various relevant contact details including addresses, email addresses, social media handles and phone numbers.
5) A feeling of consistency in a online world – Use your letterheads to create a sense of consistency across your marketing campaign. Using recognisable artwork, logos and colours across your printed material, website, commercial vehicles, business cards and social media channels. When others don’t bother – you have a competitive advantage.
Letterhead printing options
1) Eco friendly letterheads – All our printing materials are sourced responsibly but for those businesses that really care about their carbon footprint, we also offer an eco-friendly option, alternatively printed on 120gsm recycled paper made from 100% post-consumer waste.
2) Let us help you create a great design – We have an experienced design team who can design and print your letterheads in-house using any company artwork, colours, branding or logos. Alternatively, your in house designers could send across PDF files of your company letterheads, and have us professionally print and package them for you.
3) Standard or bespoke projects – Can’t find what you’re looking for in our templates? We can handle any bespoke letterhead printing projects and can provide custom quotes on request.
4) Printing to the highest quality standards – Lithographically printed onto a bright white FSC certified 105g paper, our letterheads are a premium quality way to represent your business.
5) Practical and affordable – letterheads are suitable for use on all types of desktop printer including inkjets and laser printers. We also offer an easy online ordering system for all letterhead printing and express delivery if ordered before 12 noon.
For more information on letterhead printing from Flexpress, call one of our experts today on 0116 267 6269.